How to Volunteer
Want to Volunteer? Here’s How!
So you’ve decided to give it go! Hurray! Now you’re wondering how the process goes, well here is a breakdown so you know what to expect!
- Click the Join button and get in contact with us, we will get back to you ASAP, normally a couple of working days.
- We’ll discuss with you what you would like to give a go and what will suit you best.
- We’ll assign you a mentor – someone who has experience who you can go to for support!
- The appointments process this includes filling out the adult joining forms, Enhanced DBS and seeing the appointments committee.
- Get to know the team – we’ll introduce you to everyone so you know who they are and what they do.
- You’ll get allocated a Training Advisor to discuss your training requirements.
Then your all set! Most of this will happen in the background between weekly meetings and before you know it you’ll be set and raring to go!